Alternative sites that use SD 2.1

by Bryn89 - opened

With the SD 2.1 space currently broken, I'd like to know of other GenAI sites but those that have at least the SD 2.1 model, as that's the one I prefer the best (not a fan of SD XL, sorry). I'd also prefer it if other sites that use the model can let you put in a negative prompt (as I don't want to chance it with ugly faces or extra limbs all around).

Anybody that can help with this until the one here is up and running again, I would really appreciate it.

I feel this is really important for me because, I'm thinking about ditching Playground especially when they removed the SD 2.1 and SD 1.5 models in recent months (and I preferred these) and as I said in my original post, I don't particularly like SD XL or even the site's own models (especially when you try to make images with them, it takes ages and at times I can't because of "high demand" from other users, and it's really frustrating). If I do this, there's nowhere else I can go and that would be unfortunate.

@Bryn89 Service has been restored!

Brilliant. Cheers! :D

(I will leave this thread open however, in case anybody does have alternatives to share for the future)