Can Not Achieve Similar Results Elsewhere

by Steve599 - opened

Hello Since you've paused SD 2.1 here, I've been compelled to try and find an alternate to produce my desired results. Whatever the case/settings, I can't get other SD 2.1 interfaces to produce the images I created here. PLEASE restart. Please?

I have the exact same issue. It's truly insane considering the tools are all so similar.

Or considering that what they are doing is so similar... I can't get anything close.

Might be because the one we love and more used to uses a different sampler to the alternatives people have been using (whereas for me using SD 2.1 under Playground, it's "Euler scheduler (Algorithm 2)", and unfortunately it's stuck with that by default, though I'm not too bothered by it).

There’s definitely a different algorithm at work on Playground for 2.1. If you select 1.5, you get a choice of algorithms (see attached). I’ve only fooled around without a little with these, but maybe there’s some combination of algorithm and 1.5 that gets closer to the images I created here with 2.1.
IMG_2492.jpeg

Steve599 changed discussion status to closed
Steve599 changed discussion status to open