a problem when i save Pdf

by PalGirl88 - opened

the Save to PDf just save a part of the story like part of page one

I've the same problem

hey, have you cheked the paper size? i chose tabloid size and got complete story..

Yes or you can just change the orientation to landscape. The issue here is that the option for PDF runs the command for printing the page.

Hi,

indeed the "Save to PDF" is just an alias for the web browser native "print feature"

some tips:

• if the button doesn't work (eg. on Safari), please try using your web browser menu directly
  • the print popup may take some time to show up, depending on your computer's processing power (the generated PDF are often large, between 20 and 80 mb depending on if you used the upscaling)
  • you can also try with a different browser: I recommend to use Chrome on a Desktop computer for the best experience
  • try to adjust the zoom before printing the PDF (this is a known bug I have to fix - sorry about that)

For some context:

Some time ago there was a dedicated button to save a comic to PNG/JPG, but images were distorted and it didn't look great (plus on some devices eg. Windows, resolution was too small)

The print to PDF is normally the best way because this will preserve the correct image ratio of the images, and will also try to keep the best quality possible for the images

Thanks I got right story by change paper size

i do the things that you said, but still doesnt work, still save only a part =(